In October 2009 a new Master Programme in English starts at Dimitrie Cantemir University from Targu Mures:
THE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN TOURISM, RESTAURANTS AND HOSPITALITY - Full time Programme in English.
Unprecedented development of tourism, restaurants and hospitality industry, the resources and perspectives of our country as well as the increasing competition as a result of European integration and globalization conduct to a higher demand for specialists with strategic skills in these fields.
Therefore, the mission of the new Master of Business Administration in Tourism, Restaurants and Hospitality is to form specialists with advanced knowledge in tourism, restaurants, hospitality and events organization industry, able to take decisions and establish viable strategies for the developement of these industrial branches.
WHO CAN APPLY
Graduate students (BA) in economics, tourism and geography, social sciences and humanities who either work or would like to start their career/business in the fields of:
- tourism agencies, travel agencies, airports, railway and bus stations
- hotels, motels, Bed&breakfast, chalets, restaurants, fast-foods
- entertainment areas, casinos, catering, centers of congresses/conventions, museums, theatres, cinemas, thematic parks, sportsclubs/fitness and other event-organizing businesses.
2 years, total of 120 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
1. Tourism Business Administration.
2. Hotel management.
3. Business Communication.
4. Planning and Management of Touristic Destinations.
5. Food Operations in Restaurant and Hospitality Industry.
6. Administration of Events, Cultural and Patrimony Businesses.
7. Business Administration IT Systems.
8. Practice: Hotel, events, and catering operations.
9. Management of natural, industrial and urban resources in tourism.
10. Accounting in Tourism, Restaurants and Hospitality.
11. Financial Administration in Tourism and Restaurants.
12. International Law: Alternative Methods of Solving Disputes in Business Administration.
13. Advertising Techniques.
14. Marketing in Hospitality Industry.
15. Business Strategies in Tourism, Restaurants and Hospitality Industry.
16. Sustainable Tourism: Ecotourism, Rural Tourism, E-tourism, Business Travel.
17. Internship: Research, Documentation and Dissertation Preparation
WHY STUDY AT DIMITRIE CANTEMIR UNIVERSITY?
* interdisciplinary master programme.
* the whole programme is in English, the language of international businesses.
* competent teaching staff.
* performant equipment.
* unique, attractive programme that combines traditional lectures with online. learning platforms so that students can log in and attend courses, seminars, develop projects both synchronously and asynchronously.
* interesting projects, workshops and field applications to important Romanian and international highlights.
WELCOME TO THE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN TOURISM, RESTAURANTS AND HOSPITALITY SITE
Dear students, this site is a venue for finding out more information on the new Master of Business Administration in Tourism, Restaurants and Hospitaliy that starts in September 2009 at Dimitrie Cantemir University from Targu Mures. Basic information will be continuously updated, therefore please visit this site regularly or choose to follow it.